Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spicy Sriracha Chicken


Something you should probably know about me is that I love Sriracha! I put it on everything. I have more recipes using Sriracha than I do probably anything else. This is one of them. I make this dish a lot for people who can't handle spicy food. I am sure that sounds really odd to most of you but it's true! I am not sure why this is, but once you cook the chicken it is just left with this fabulous flavor and little spice. I of course always pour more onto my chicken after it is cooked but if you can't handle the wrath of the spicy but love the flavor of sriracha, this is the recipe for you! 





Ingredients: 
Chicken Breast tenderloins 
Sriracha sauce 
Olive Oil 
You will notice that there are no measurements in the ingredients list. That is because this recipe is so simple! You can cook as many pieces of chicken as you wish and all you are going to do is squirt on enough of the sriracha to cover the chicken pieces. You will need to rub the sriracha onto the chicken. Then it is as simple as sauteeing them in a pan with some olive oil! This chicken is so versatile you can serve it over rice or put inside lettuce wraps let your creativity take hold and enjoy! 


What is your favorite hot sauce? Do you have a Sriracha dish you would like to share? We would love to hear about it in the comment section!  

No comments:

Post a Comment